Sunday 3 February 2013

Cougar?

My sex drive is back. Yay! Let the mash see the sausage!

I'm sitting here, completely horny as fuck. But once again I have no one to do the deed with. Well, that's a lie.

I have a friend who is 21. I've worked with him in the past and had a fab time. A fairly good bloke. He's a little immature, but he's 21. Good for him! Feeling a little bored last weekend, he suggested we meet up and have a 'fun day'. Ooh, that does sound fun.

Meal, mini golf, arcade and cinema. He was right. Fun.

However, he now wants to start a relationship with me. He keeps saying how much he likes me, and that I'm this and that. My issue is his age. He really is a great guy, but he is also 21. I feel like a cougar. There's only 5 and a half years between us, and I know that really it's nothing. But he's 21. I've never dated a younger guy before, especially one who has not long left his teens.

Colleagues think that I should just go for it. I told them my theory on younger men being shit in bed, but they say that I could train him. Maybe they're right. He does seem eager and willing. But (another one) I couldn't imagine going to meet his parents and him introducing me as his 27 year old girlfriend who has a 'grown up' job, when he's barely left college.

In addition to that, he did officially ask me out. Here's the conversation:

Him: Do you live near *insert area close to my house here*?

Me: Yep. Why?

Him: I have a £10 voucher for Ask Italian. Fancy it?

I'm sure you can see my issue here. Bless him, it's all very sweet but can I really date someone who is that young?

He had even told me after our 'fun day' that when he showered in the morning, he used the aftershave shower gel as well as the aftershave so he would smell nice for me. When I told a friend at work this, she howled with laughter. And I agree.

21 year old guy is absolutely lovely. But he's 21. New realisation: I didn't realise that age was that important to me.

Should I let the mash see the chipolata?

No comments:

Post a Comment