Sunday 6 January 2013

Sissy Spacek has nothing on me

Hello there. I sure do need to slow down. I'm exhausted from all of my man eating! Pass me the salt and pepper please. Nom nom nom!

I met up with Hull Guy and he was absolutely lovely. He was completely on my level, and we even took the piss out of the couple on the table next to us who were quite obviously on a first date and having that first date discussion. It feels like I've known Hull Guy for ages, and I was really at home with him. Promising.

From the delicious steak house, we went to a cocktail bar where I had a... ahem... virgin cocktail. Gosh, it's been a while since I've had that word associated with me!

As we walked past the town hall which was lit up beautifully, he kissed me. And it was perfect. We made our way to his car, and his hands were wondering as we got lost around the city. I told him no and that I wanted to be respected. Good girl!  

Didn't last long!

He pulled up in front of mine and we kissed and kissed and kissed some more. His hands wondered, and I let them. Oops. I told you that I wasn't much of a lady!

He begged to come in to my house so he could make me orgasm. Well, OK, just one but then you have to leave. And one orgasm later (not through sex) he wouldn't leave. He kept kissing me and telling me he wanted to give me one more. At 2.30am, I was sleepy and reminded him that he had a long drive home. But he kept kissing me as I led him towards the door. Hint hint, right? Such a pain in my ass. No wait, I mean a pain in my neck. 2 days later and my neck still hurts from kissing the 6ft man. I need to find a shorter guy. Not even Deep Heat has helped!

Yesterday I received numerous messages from him saying that I was beautiful, pretty and that he hoped that I liked him. This all seems a bit needy to me. He noticed I went a little quiet and mentioned it, and I had to say that he seems a little intense. Don't call me heartless, but he is a little lost puppy. A cute one at that. He's even admitted that girls walk all over him because he's like this. I really don't want to be one of them. He needs to man up a bit.

Right, who's next? Any takers? OK, you there. Yes, you. Mexico Guy come on up. Myself and Mexico Guy have already had some fun Skyping. So it was decided today that we'd have some fun on Skype whilst I had a 'sexy' shower. Trust me when I say that there was nothing at all sexy about this.

Let's look back at the title of this post. Sissy Spacek. Who's that? Well, she's an actress known for her roles in Four Christmases (2008) and The Help (2011). Hmm, wait. Wasn't she in another film? Wasn't it a classic horror film from 1976 about a teenage girl who has telekinesis? Carrie!

I'm certainly not a teenage girl and I do not possess the powers of telekinesis. So how can this Skype ever relate to Sissy Spacek? Let me take you about 40 minutes prior to the Skype message. I had started to dye my hair red. The shower was to take the dye out of my hair. Wrong time to Skype.



It looked like a bloodbath. Not only that, because I had the shower door open, the dye sprayed everywhere and now I have to do a boil wash for the bath mat.

Note to self: try not to look like Carrie covered in blood when you're trying to be sexy in the shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment