Sunday 10 February 2013

And a milkshake for the gentleman sil vous plait.

I really fancied some fried chicken this week, particularly after a gruelling day at work. Hmm, who would come with me to TGIs? I'll ask 21 year old.

As I walked to his car I sent a message saying 'giggle' to a work friend who knew I was meeting him. It was all very exciting. A date with a 21 year old who has a car! Hang on, I need to make sure that I realise that I'm not actually a 16 year old. Check!

We were told we'd have to wait 30 minutes for a table, but that wouldn't be that much of an issue as we could go to the bar. After that day at work, I was more than ready for an alcoholic beverage. 21 year old guy, what would you like? I'll get this.

What? Seriously? That's what you want? Erm... OK.

One cocktail and one... Oreo milkshake.

Awkward.

I decided that I'd pay for dinner, after all he's on considerably less money than me. It's only TGIs. No big deal. At this point I do feel a little like a sugar mama. Is a sugar mama defined by what she gets in return? Just wondering because I got a 10 minute snog and a very immature grope in his car. That's on his part. I know how to grope properly! Just wanted to clear that up.

He asked if I wanted to get a hotel room in the near future. It was under consideration, but the more I think about it, do I really want to? Yes it was cute kissing him in his car, and he is indeed super cute! Really nice hair. Something you'd expect to see on a young adult. But it's not quite sexy. Sexy is Ryan Gosling, not Harry Styles. Channing Tatum is also super sexy.

21 year old guy keeps sending me messages asking when he can kiss me again. I keep putting it off. It's obvious that now it's pretty much over.

I'm no sugar mama. I want a sugar daddy! Actually, that's not true either otherwise I'd be fucking my very own Christian Grey for goodies. So, I don't want to look after someone, I don't want to be looked after, I don't want commitment, but I do want someone to cuddle. And not a teddy. A real man who spoons me and kisses my neck. A real man who doesn't send me messages every 5 minutes, but does ask me if I'm OK every once in a while. A real man who asks me if I want to get a drink after a bad day.

So confusing. But I guess that it is safe to say that a guy who orders a milkshake at a bar is definitely not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment