Friday 4 January 2013

Chest pains

The date with Academic Guy did not go particularly well. Not only was he incredibly boring and dull, but I had to leave early.

He's from Yorkshire and I adore the accent, but apart from that it was hard work. Anyone who knows me will say that I can talk for England. I don't really have an issue with talking to new people, and the problem is shutting me up. However, I just did not want to talk to this guy at all. He'd ask me a question and I would give a one word answer. I know that probably sounds rude, but I just didn't want to be there. I knew I should have cancelled. It was just terrible.

After having a rather lovely dinner of sausage and mash with gravy, I started to get chest pains. I've eaten my food a little too quickly there, haven't I? Oh well, I'm sure the pain will go shortly. 20 minutes later I was dizzy and the pain had worsened. I apologised and felt awful, but I had to leave.

As soon as I got in, I whipped my bra off, lay down for 5 minutes and I was fine again.

It wasn't an excuse to get out of a date, although I'm not sure how much longer I could've stayed there.

I was supposed to be meeting my fuck buddy, Tattoo Guy, this evening but he's cancelled due to injury. Oh what to do? I start speaking to Hull Guy. He wants to take me out for dinner. Tonight. It's currently 5.35pm and he's just popped into the shower and then he's driving down. I've booked us a table at a beautiful restaurant and this night is very unexpected.

Apologies but I need to go and get ready for a random date with a man from Hull.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should have invited him to watch you whip off your bra. I'm sure it would have brought him out of his shell.

    ReplyDelete