Monday 4 March 2013

You again?

In my last post you will have noticed that I have been a little miffed that my ex keeps indirectly popping up in my life. So imagine my face when we saw each other, 10 days short of a year from breaking up with him, in my gym. Yes, that's right ladies and gents. Awkward!

I stood in the line for the cross trainer and looked across towards the weights. I saw his face in the reflection. He was lifting weights. I scrambled onto the machine trying to play it cool. He doesn't see me. Well, I'm assuming he didn't see me. Mainly because as I was about to get onto the bike, he saw me in the reflection and turned around. His face was less than friendly and I had a face as if it had been smacked with mackerel.

Pushing my body to the limit on the bike, I decided to stop and leave. Oh shit! To leave the gym I would have to pass the mats where he had moved to in order to work with kettle weights. Neither of us looked at one another.

Why can't he just fuck off?

No comments:

Post a Comment